Frequently Asked Questions
A destination club is a luxury travel club where members have access to million dollar homes in the most desirable locations around the world. Typically, members pay an initiation deposit which ensures access to club properties. Members also pay annual fees that cover the club services and property expenses, relieving them of the many burdens of second home ownership.
1. What is a destination club?
2. What is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
3. How is The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club different from other destination clubs?
4. What are the other benefits offered to Members of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club?
5. What kind of amenities can a Member expect to enjoy at our Club residences?
6. Do Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Members receive any Ritz-Carlton hotel benefits?
7. What do the Members actually own?
8. Why did The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club choose to offer an equity based Membership?
9. What opportunity do Members have to voice their opinions?